- 1/2 cup of brown rice
- 1 can of Natural Catch Tuna
- 1.5 to 2 Tbsp of Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo (depending how creamy you want it)
- 1/2 small avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/3 carrot, finely grated
- Diced english cucumbers
- Furikake Seasoning
- Coco Aminos or Soy Sauce
- Cook rice as directed
- Drain the tuna of all water
- Combine tuna with sriracha mayo
- Take a 1 cup measuring cup and begin to layer your tuna tower.
- Sprinkle the furikake seasoning first, onto the bottom of the cup.
- Add cucumber, then carrots, and next avocado slices (enough to cover each layer)
- Scoop spicy tuna into the cup and use a spatula to press it down.
- Add rice and press down again.
- Flip cup over onto plate and tap to loosen the contents. Slowly pull cup straight up.
- Finish by drizzling some coco aminos or soy sauce over the top and enjoy!