- 1 Large Olé fiber wrap
- 1 Can of Natural Catch Tuna, drained & forked
- 1.5 Tbsp of Sir Kensington mayo
- 1 Tsp of fresh lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Veggies of your choice. We used baby romaine lettuce, red onions, celery, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, & yellow bell peppers
- Dice about 2 Tbsp of red onions & celery
- Add diced red onions and celery to your tuna with mayo and mix
- Slice all the veggies how you like. We sliced the cucumbers and bell peppers into thin strips to lay them nicely in the wrap
- Place Lettuce onto the center of the wrap, then add tuna on the top.
- Layer the rest of your veggies last, keeping everything in the center of the wrap.
- Roll everything into a wrap, fold the sides in first. Keep the folded sides pulled in and use your thumbs to bring in bottom flap over the sides. Roll until secure.
- Cut in half and enjoy!