- 12 Eggs (hardboiled)
- 4 tablespoons of Sir Kensington Classic Mayo
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 3 tablespoons of relish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can of Natural Catch Tuna
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 inch of water above the eggs. Heat on Medium/High. When water comes to a boil, turn off heat, then cover and cook for 10-12 min. Carefully drain hot water and place eggs in cold bath.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayo, mustard, relish, salt & pepper and mix well.
- Disperse even amounts of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Top each egg with a piece of Natural Catch Tuna and garnish with Parsley. ENJOY!