- 2 can of Natural Catch Tuna drained and flaked
- 1 can (15 ounces) Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Lettuce of your choice
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- In a salad bowl, combine tuna, beans, red onion, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper until it is well mixed. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve in cleaned lettuce and garnish with diced avocado.