- 2 cans of Natural Catch Tuna, drained & forked
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 hefty tablespoons mayo
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onions
- 1 roma tomato, chopped finely
- 2 stalks of celery
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flake (optional)
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped green onions for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a mixing bowl, stir together the tuna, mayo, onions, tomatoes, celery, red chili flakes, salt & pepper. Gently stir until well combined.
Cut bell peppers into halves & remove the seeds, place on baking dish.
Scoop the tuna salad into the crevice of the four baked pepper halves and sprinkle the shredded cheese enough to cover the top. Place the peppers in the oven until the cheese melts, about 10 mins.
Garnish with green onions and serve warm.