- 1 pound small red potatoes (about 10), halved
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 3 cans of Natural Catch Tuna
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, halved, optional
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Pour water into a medium to a large saucepan. Season with salt and add potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook uncovered until potatoes are done. Poke with a knife or fork to confirm. Remove from boiling water and transfer to lightly salted ice water. Drain.
- In boiling salted water. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2-3 Transfer to lightly salted ice water and drain.
- Pat dry potatoes and asparagus, add tuna and olives. You can toss or drizzle with dressing